Monday 11 June 2012

Door


This is the door to our garden shed. It stays locked until it needs to be used which happened to be a couple of times this week. On Tuesday I planted some spinach and pea seeds in beds in my vegetable garden which I prepared last month. Today I needed to get my gumboots from the shed to take fishing. We walk 10 mins across sand and water to get to our fishing spot, so it requires wearing gumboots. We only had a few bites today, but it was a good outing. On leaving we got to see 2 guys heading out on their kite boards.

Food for thought: In the bible in Luke Chapter 13 verse 24 Jesus says, "Work hard to enter the narrow door to God's Kingdom, for many will try to enter but will fail...."

Until tomorrow, sleep well, keep happy....Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment