Monday 9 July 2012

big

My God is so big,
So strong and so mighty,
There's nothing my God cannot do.


Thinking about BIG today, my first thoughts were of how BIG my God is. He can do anything!!! It won't be long now and we will be studying our bibles more in our church family. We are starting a series next week and daily we will be reading certain verses and even learning a verse each week. I am really looking forward to it and will no doubt find just how big and great my God is.
Today I had a huge task ahead of me and that was to get the washing done. It now only needs airing off (some still need to dry and bit more) and is hanging about inside.



As you can see I hung it 'spaced out' to aid in the drying process. It had a light shower on it  and it did not get to blow about much; but I will be able to put some away tomorrow, turn the rest and put the remainder away the next day. This is called 'chasing washing'. I choose to do it this way to save energy and I have the time to do so.

Highlight: Very productive day, baked, washed, quilted, administration etc. The joys of being a homemaker.

Thought:  For some encouragement and assurance, read Psalm 104. I read it in the New Living Translation. Find yourself in a quiet spot and as you read let God show you how BIG he is.



No comments:

Post a Comment