Tuesday 10 July 2012

Your favourite colour

My favourite colour at the moment would have to be green. This lovely shade of green is around me each day as I use the 'things' that it applies to.



I know that the tomato knife is orange, but these colourful knives are used often to cut fruit and vegies. They are nifty and perform very well.


This lovely metal colander was given to me from my daughter recently and I use it to house our fresh lemons. We love lemon in our green tea, salad dressing etc. Also, whats nicer that crepes with freshly squeezed lemon juice and sugar, yum!!



And of course my new usb cable is green. It lives near my laptop in the office to download pics from my iphone.

Highlight: Helped cater with friends for a funeral and caught up with lots of family and friends in the meantime. It always happens that way, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment