Sunday 12 August 2012

SPOON

Our everyday cutlery consists of 2 sets which were given to Hubby and I for a wedding gift. I don't think we have the full sets anymore, just one or two missing here and there. One set is the favourite and in fact if there are not any clean ones when needed, one is washed up to use. I guess I have led the way in this as I have always chosen to get this set from the drawer first to use and so, its 'stuck'.


The spoon would have to be the most used cutlery item in our home. The spoon is used throughout the day to eat cereal, CADA, smoothie, soup etc. I don't know about you, but it doesn't feel right to eat soup with a dessert spoon or vice versa.

My Hubby took me out for dinner tonight and I got to use a spoon to eat a yummy apple & berry crumble.

Trust you have had a wonderful weekend....Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment