Thursday 1 November 2012

A Creative Space

For this month I am doing a month of #mycreativespace. I was encouraged to do this by my daughter in WA. I will be only posting on Monday to Fridays and having the weekend to collect new thoughts and be able to keep up with other household duties.
Today I want to show you a couple of pictures of my creative space at home. I do have many places I would call creative but for now I will just share these 2 with you.


A couple of years ago I moved my sewing table up from the basement and set it up in this corner of the lounge room. It is nice and warm here in winter, sunny in the summer and where most of the family hang out. Currently I am taking in jeans for my daughter and taking up work trousers for my husband.


To top it off, to the right of my sewing corner is this beaut cupboard space. It sits behind the fridge in the kitchen. When I had my new kitchen installed, one of the labourers pointed out the space to me and suggested a cupboard and of course I jumped at it. It is perfect. There are a lot of 'ufo's' in there along with 'new things to do'. There is always something to do!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment