Friday 9 November 2012

Time Savers

Well this is certainly something I love to talk about as I am always looking for time savers around the home. The first one that comes to mind though today is a 'cannot do without item' in my kitchen, although, I have been without it and coped quite ok. And it is .....


...my Thermomix.

It is my hubby's birthday tomorrow and tonight we are having dinner at his parent's home along with his siblings and their other halves. As D2 and D3 will be home late from work and staying in tonight I am cooking them Tuna Mornay Bake. While the pasta is cooking etc I am off around doing other things ready to go out (including this blog). The whole dish only took me about 20 mins in the kitchen.



There is it baking until golden brown. The girls will have it with steamed silverbeet and broccoli and there will be enough for the 4 of us for dinner tommorrow night.

I am going to put my lippy on, have a great weekend....Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment