Thursday 6 December 2012

From Where I live

I am always on the lookout for local or near local produce to use in my kitchen. Last month I was in a supermarket up the coast and noticed an interesting brand of yoghurt. It was made locally and I hoped we were able to get it from the supermarket in my town. I was soon to find out that I could and so it has been added to my shopping and we are loving it.


It's a truly thick textured and creamy yogurt with a refreshing tangy finish. And it's very healthy and nutritious.  We have been enjoying it on our crepes and also with my new recipe of Crunchy Granola. Some of the family have been enjoying it plain.

From where I live, I am proud, and it has my support...Dot


http://www.roamingcowdairies.com.au/the-roaming-cow-range/

No comments:

Post a Comment