Friday 30 August 2013

Just the Two of Us

Today is day 4 of 6 that hubby and I are at home being a family of 2 instead of 4. And I am noticing the difference. Not in a bad way, but while hubby is at work I am not bumping into anyone and the place is quiet. I really notice it at meal time.


At the start of the week I purchased 2 porterhouse steaks. Once night we shared a piece with steam vegies and last night we shared the other piece with baked vegies. Today I cooked a huge quiche for lunch and tonight I will make up Tuna Mornay Bake. I should have plenty of leftovers for the weekend. 

Slide sorting update:


I spread out across the table and made quite a mess. 


When I plugged in the slide projector it started making a noise. Hubby soon fixed it for me and away I went. The job is nearly finished and I should get the table clear tomorrow. 

Have a great weekend and happy Father's Day dads....Dot   

No comments:

Post a Comment