Monday 13 October 2014

Hard at it





Another week has gone and we are pleased with our progress outside. While I weeded a huge patch at the front of the house, hubby spent most of Saturday on our vegetable patch. He only got frustrated once when he was putting a steel post in and hit a rock. He had to dig it out; it was a good size one.

Hubby put up the fence and we have a gate. I have hit my head a couple of times. The plan is to paint the top rail yellow. My brother brought up a couple of bales of wood wool and I placed that around the raspberries. I have planted seeds in the boxes and in the tyres.

We will be out there again tonight so I am getting everything done I need to inside to make that happen. 

I can smell the stew in the slow cooker, yum....Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment