Monday 23 February 2015

Fix

Hello and welcome to another week.

I received my fix today. By mail I received some parcels. They seemed to come all at once. I barely got home from the post office and there was a delivery at the door. There was a bill in the mix too, but the majority of the parcels was happy mail. Happy Dot. 




I received my Instragram Secret Pal gift today for February. I found a cushion to put in the cover I received and it is now on my couch. The reversible bag is set to go when I decide how to use it. mmmm!




I received my Sugar'n Cream cotton to replenish my stash. In the back of the basket there, I have some patterns to make up; baby bibs, crocheted owls, scrubbies and beanies. Lots of fun to be had! 

Hubby is home today recovering from taking ill over the weekend. He is much improved.

Cuppa tea coming up....Dot





No comments:

Post a Comment