Monday 11 May 2015

Mother's Day

Good afternoon readers. Mother's Day turned out to be a wonderful day for me yesterday. Hope those of you who are mothers enjoyed your day in a special way too. A thought goes out to those who have lost their mothers. I miss my mum but I know she is in a far better place and in the best of health. A day does not go by and I see little things around and about that always remind me of mum. It's cute and funny how memories stay there forever if you let them. 


Yesterday afternoon we had all our family up on skype for a catchup. It was great ... thanks to technology.

Last night dinner was made for me. D2 cooked up a roast lamb and served it with homemade honey mustard dressing along with potatoes, carrots and cauliflower & broccoli cheese. Delicious.


Most days now are long and cold and so the owls are popping out everywhere. Not really, as I make them I line them up along the servery. I have ran out of eyes and waiting for the post again, so I have some partly done in my basket. 


Their behinds .... hee hee.

$$$$ challenge

I have set myself a challenge to spend only $100 a week on groceries. Last week was the first week of doing so and I calculated in at $112.35. Not bad, I will see if this week can be better. 

Have a great week...Dot



No comments:

Post a Comment