Tuesday 30 June 2015

Effort

Thanks for popping by. 

Since last week I have put the effort in to finish off a few projects so I could wear them. 


I crocheted these fingerless mittens using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. It was great to work with and they are soft and warm to wear. I am now doing a set for my daughter to wear to work using different wool. It is a very easy pattern. 




Over the weekend I complete my hat. I used Malabrigo yarn and knitted it up on small circular needles. Nice to wear and the colour is pigeon. 
If you are not familiar with Ravelry, I encourage you to grab a cuppa and log on. Both of these patterns along with many others are on that site.
I had the day up the coast yesterday and I wore both items and they kept me warm and comfortable all day. Love them. 



One of our hot winter warmers. I threw in some chicken drumsticks into the slow cooker and topped with a tin of tomatoes, diced garlic and soy sauce. I allowed it to cook for several hours on low and served with a vegetable mash. Next time I am going to add a few different ingredients to allow for a bit of variety. It is certainly a delicious and easy dish.



And I installed on of my birthday gifts in the garden. The bulbs are coming up already for spring. 

Until next time, have a great week ... Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment