Tuesday 18 August 2015

Oops!!!


Hi. If you checked out last weeks blog and compare the 'grunter' now, it is very different. A little man came along and cleaned it all up. So nice to head downtown with tidy surroundings. 

I'm afraid I won't be venturing down there anytime soon though. Yesterday I was going out and had a fall at the front of our home. I injured my knee and sprained the other foot and so I am sorry and sore. 


We have been having frosts most mornings, hail and showers but the sun comes out and warms everything up for a few hours. The days are getting longer and it is a good feeling. 


I am still making some mittens. I made another scrap pair for myself using up some hand-dyed yarns. These blue variegated ones have been posted off to someone special. I had hubby try some on for me yesterday to check sizing for his mother and he kept it on for a while. Might have to make him some too.

Until next week, be good ... Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment