Tuesday 17 November 2015

Out and About


On Saturday we spent the day attacking the list we have of things to do about the home. We covered a fair bit on Saturday but of course there was still things on that list. I woke up just after 4am on Sunday morning and my mind starting ticking over. I stayed there for another hour or so, got up and turned on the coffee machine and headed outside. It was very refreshing out there and look at the beautiful blue sky. In for a beaut day!!!


After 3 days attacking the spring cleaning I decided that today I would go out. Don't look too close, those toenails needs some tlc.


And so my first stop was to make an appointment to get those nails done. Christmas is nearly here and you can feel it in the air.


I am determined to get my cardi done soon and so I called in to haberdashery and found some beautiful buttons for it. 



I walked the town block and called into the supermarket for some supplies. There were some chocolates there on special, but I did not succumb to temptation even though the thought was there. 


On the last leg home and all the Christmas decorations have been put up. The huge tree in the background was lit on Saturday night and it quite spectacular to look at before heading to bed.

Ring ring, hubby just called. He will be here soon for lunch. Until next week ... Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment