Tuesday 5 January 2016

Holiday in WA

I am back home and would like to begin by wishing all my readers a very happy year ahead. I trust it will be filled with much happiness and productivity for you and your families and come the end of it, you will look back on 2016 as being a wonderful year to remember.


We arrived safely in WA and because the grand girls had not had cuddles with Poppi for 12 months, they spent a lot of time with him and totally enjoyed all his funny ways and tricks he played on them. 


The local Christmas Parade took place one evening and this entry took my eye. Love minis and love crochet!


Once the little girls had finished school we planned a day of baking. They were thrilled to help out with the cutting out and then came time to decorate. So much fun!!


Very pretty and well done.



The night before our holiday came to an end with this part of our family, we had celebrated an early Christmas meal together. I had to show this pic as I made the girls a doll each. Voilet and Ruby have a reversible dress and I thoroughly enjoyed making them.


Next week I will share the second part of our holiday. See you then ... Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment