Tuesday 17 May 2016

Outside


Good morning. 

I think winter has come early this year as the weather has turned wild. The clothes are being hung in the shed and transferred to be aired inside and if you want to venture out for any reason you check the radar. I have packed away my summer clothes and put out the warmer ones.


We made a spicy lentil soup which called for silverbeet. It is growing well in my patch. We served the soup with a dollop of yogurt and freshly squeezed lemon. Oh, and a bread roll, mmm!


This cute shrub at the front of the house is still displaying a little of autumn colour. 


We have driven up the coast a few times of late and this walkway is lit up beautifully. 

Anyhow, I have been on a good walk this morning and the quinoa porridge has been simmering on the stove for a while now, so I am off to enjoy. 

Enjoy your day ... Dot :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment