Tuesday 14 June 2016

My online shop

Hi Everyone

Great news!!! My online shop has finally been unveiled. My darling hubby has been hard at work building me an online shop every spare moment and I am pleased to say that is there for you to check out. 




In the lounge room I have been making some hats. I have made a few for females but the last few I have been keeping the males in mind. And, no, I do not knit and step at the same time. I find it hard to keep my balance at the best of times.


I have been building up my stock of finger-less mittens. With the weather cooler now I find I am wearing mine every time I venture out. They look great with freshly manicured nails and they allow you to still have the use of your fingers. 

Anyhow, my daughter flies home tomorrow. It has been very nice to have her here (and her hubby when he could make it) and I must say again, I love my family and our times together. 

Pop onto my shop and let me know what you think ... Dot 


No comments:

Post a Comment