Tuesday 21 June 2016

Winter Soltice


Hi.
It's hard to believe that we have already made it the shortest day of the year. We cannot complain. The temperatures are low, very low, and we need to rug up with layers, but the sun has been shining bright most days and it makes it feel alright. 

We have been enjoying hot soup and I finally got into making some soup savers. It means when I go to grab our soup from the microwave, I don't burn my hands and it helps to keep the soup warm. Win win. 


Hubby and I were deciding last week if we should put our electric blanket back on our bed. We didn't get around to it but I did make us some heat packs. I put a pretty patch on mine and we both still need to remember to heat them up before bed. 


All went to plan to make this dolly carrier set for my grand daughter who turned 5 recently. I thought the post would get there by the day but it was the day after which was fine. We skyped on her birthday and again the following day where we were able to see her open the family gifts. Such a joy. 

Be happy, keep smiling and enjoy the season you are in ... Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment