Tuesday 18 October 2016

Honk Honk


The horn on hubby's little car has not been working for quite some time. Recently he ordered a replacement and it arrived in the mail. He pointed out to me this morning that on the side of it it says 'LOW'. The original sound of the horn was hi-pitched and now apparently it is going to be low. Oh the thought. 
I am trusting for fine weather at the weekend for him to install it and we will see what change the little Smart will make to draw our attention. 



Last night we skyped D1 for her birthday. She was on her own as her family were elsewhere but those of us on the other end enjoyed a nice family chat together; always with some laughs. 


On my walk this morning. There was a clear window to get out as the showers starting happening when I returned. Still a nice day in between the rain. 


Today I tried a new recipe I have had kept aside for a while. I have made a cauliflower based pizza in the past and it was ok but this one is definitely the best.

Here is the recipe:

500g cauliflower, processed to look like couscous.
100g grated parmesan
100g almond meal
1 Tb psyllium husk
2 eggs

Mix these ingredients altogether and place on a tray lined with baking paper and press down fit. Bake in moderate oven for about 30mins or until nice and brown.

You can take it out of the oven now and keep to use later. Store in the fridge or freezer.

When ready to use, heat oven to 200 degrees. Top with your favourite toppings and bake for 10mins or so. 

I'm off to have some pizza with hot soup ... Dot 



No comments:

Post a Comment