Tuesday 11 October 2016

Weed and Feed

As Spring is here it is time to weed and feed outside. I have been filling up the weekly wheelie bin with weeds and over the weekend weeded my vegie patch ready to put some mulch around this week. We want to get the whipper snipper out but the regrowth is nice and green and we don't want to spoil it. We are going to turn our attention to cleaning the concrete and washing the windows.


Hubby did a great job with the 'weed 'n feed' spray for the the lawn. The hose connector had to be held in place and by the time he finished he was wet through. I checked the lawn today and can see that it is working. 


A family member received this for his birthday this week. I crocheted him a Gentlemen's Scarf in his favourite colour. I enjoyed making this as it was crocheted longways. As the pattern developed I was happy how it turned out. 


 I had to share this with you. I was knitting away aware that I was coming to the end of the ball (it was underneath the chair) and sort of distracted with the television and then ... ooh .. ran out of wool, just at the right time with enough tail to tie on the next ball. Those who knit would understand the bother of running out mid-row.


Out our window one evening. 

Have a great week ... Dot 







No comments:

Post a Comment