Tuesday 28 February 2017

Finish!!! Feb


Hello. It's the last day of the month and last day of Summer. But wouldn't you know, Autumn came a little early this year. We have had some gorgeous days with the temperature climbing to the 20's, little or no breeze and so we are able to get outside like we did over the weekend and enjoy and lap it up. 

Hubby had just completed whipper snipping before he sat down to have his breakfast. I made up a Cinnamon Bun, cut it into 8 slices and serve it with a coffee for Breakfast. So we have had it for breakfast the last few days and tomorrow it will be eggs. 



I plan! And February was my 'Finish!!! Feb' month. It does not look like I did much (laugh) but in reality, where did the month go?



I tried my hardest not to 'start' something new and just to complete an item. I am wondering if I have a problem? I will have to have another month like this where I get in and pull out those UFO's and have a blitz. In the meantime, I am getting that selection ready for the new bub in June. There have been issues in getting the 3rd and 4th set of booties done, so hopefully there will be progress next month. 


As per my list, I completed Teddy for 'bub-to-be'. He has been adored by anyone who finds him here and he is just waiting for those first cuddles and for them to be continued for many years to come. 



Well that's it for my blog today. I trust your next month and new season will be extra special and delightful. ... Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment