Tuesday 21 February 2017

Habits

Hello

There are good and bad habits and I hope that most of mine are good or at least reasonably good. 


As soon as I leave my bedroom each morning and pop into the kitchen the coffee machine is switched on and after having a large glass of water I settle into that morning kick of caffeine. Mmm. Once upon a time, many moons ago, I used to have quite a few cups of coffee in a day (instant, oh no) but now normally stick to 2 x yummy freshly homemade brew. What bliss!!


In our home we nearly always eat at the table. I love to set it up nicely and enjoy the time alone or with others. My pixel is set up in front of me and on this occasion I was going to set into painting my nails. So while doing so, I watched a movie on Netflix. (I was on my own after the meal)


And, I just can't help myself. I had cream and strawberries to use up and so after searching online found a Low Carb sponge cake. It was delicious. 

Now I am off to make some more Gingerbread Cheesecakes. I think I will make a double batch this time. 

Keep up the good habits, hee hee ... Dot :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment