Tuesday 11 April 2017

April Apply


And here it is!!!  April is here and I really need to apply myself to have a few things completed by the 29th. 

Today my darling hubby and I celebrate our wedding anniversary. This list's colourway depicts pretty well those we chose for our special day many years ago.


We are off to 'the movies' later today and I made some Spicy Nut Mix to go. It's not very spicy but yummy. (taste testing is the right of the cook)



Yesterday I whipped up a Baked Raspberry Cheesecake. It's living in the fridge and will be enjoyed over the next few days. 


One morning this week, there were folk coming from both directions and a huge group of ducks decided they wanted to cross the road. 


They usually take flight, but they stuck to running as fast as they could. 

Waddle waddle!!!

Trust you all have a wonderful and safe Easter and get to enjoy some relaxation. 

Dot :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment