Tuesday 18 April 2017

Easter Break


On Good Friday, we went over to a service held at the base of the Stanley Nut. Midday way through the service half of the huge crowd followed the cross up to the top of the nut. It was a nice sunny day and great outing.


Mr. Fix-it got his whipper-snipper to work and used it at home and down at D2's home. While there he fixed her water filter and hand held vacuum cleaner.


These are some blue dish cloths I made.



The Pram blanket is coming along slowly. It has now moved from the dining table to the lounge room where every few rows I lay it out to check. I have had to unravel twice now (Grrr!).  If I apply myself carefully I should have it finished in a day or 2.



I am absolutely loving my coffees. I now make them with watered-down cream which I froth in the jug and add to a double shot espresso and stir in a small teaspoon of Xylitol. Delicious. 


This afternoon hubby and I travelled up the coast and there was a fire out there somewhere. Looks like there was some burning off being done, and the sky really changed because of it.


We saw this movie. Action packed, but good. We followed this by having Thai for dinner and made our way home.

Trust you all had a safe and happy Easter. Back to routine tomorrow and into the sewing studio.

... Dot 

No comments:

Post a Comment