Tuesday 25 April 2017

Good Together


This is the spot where many things go good together. Eat,drink and be merry!!! In the morning (at the moment it is after my morning walk and stretch), I set myself up with breakfast, coffee or tea and check emails, play games etc. It helps me not to eat too fast and I can plan the day too as my diary is not far away. Hubby found me a mini keyboard. It is cordless and when I need to type it only needs turning on and away I go. Wonderful!




Today I passed a level. Whoohoo! 




This week I made a little jacket to suit a 0-3 month baby. I had to start it a few times as I did not have big enough stitch markers and was using bent paperclips. D2 came up last night with her tool kit, beads and wire and made me up some super markers that work well with my size 71/2 needles. I am a happy chappy and they are so cute. 




On my walk lately. The ducks were on the edge of the bank thinking 'will I?' or won't I?'.

We have a holiday here again today. Anzac Day for Australia and New Zealand.

Have a wonderful week ... Dot  

No comments:

Post a Comment