Tuesday 2 May 2017

MAY, my month


On my post last week, I mentioned these little jackets. I have made a few to sell. The cherry one is made with luxury cotton and the cream one has alpaca in the mix. They are nice and soft. Of course, I used a 'dotty' button to finish them. 

This month is my month as I get to celebrate Mother's Day, my birthday and at the end of it I fly to Adelaide to be with my daughter who is having her first baby. I am really looking forward to all this month holds.

I have lots to do and I have not made a list to share with you as it is all in my head. So, I need to keep moving and making-it-happen!!!


Today I tried a new breakfast. All the ingredients for this 'Up and Go' get thrown into the blender and oh my, it is delicious and filling. I won't need my second coffee until lunchtime. Here is the recipe:

2 tb nut butter (I used peanut butter)
2 tb chia seeds
1/4 cup coconut cream (leftovers of can are in the fridge for next time)
1 ts vanilla
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 tb sweetener

Mmmm!!! Creamy!


The weather is cooler and time to pull out all those woolly accessories. I am making some cowls and using, for the first time, a 10mm hook. Lot's of fun!


Until next week, keep well ... Dot 



No comments:

Post a Comment