Tuesday 4 July 2017

Me Again!!!

Hello Everyone.

I am back on board after a long month away in Adelaide to welcome in a new grandson. All went well with coming into the world and both mummy and daddy are getting used to him being in their lives. He is so gorgeous and I enjoyed lots of holds, changing of diapers, bathing and doing the night shift on occasion. I so enjoyed myself. 

Now that I am home again, we have 2 weeks to move out of home as we have sold. It is amazing what you can accumulate in nearly 20 years. All is going to plan though and we should be on schedule to just get into the 'cleaning' toward the last few days.

And to top things off, I have a new phone and so setting in doing this blog I needed a lot of help from hubby. I am a little nervous, but I know I will gain confidence just given time. 



This has been by far our favourite dessert of late as it is quick to make and delicious to have with dinner. 

So here is the recipe:

Make at least 4 hours before you need it so it sets well.

Into a saucepan put 600ml pure cream, 1 ts vanilla, 1 Tb Xylitol and 1 level ts agar agar. Bring to a boil, whisking slowly consistently and then simmer for 5 mins. Pour into silicone moulds, or to save time just pour into the bowl you will eat from. Put into the fridge until required. Makes 6. 

Couli: In a small saucepan, place a punnet of freshly sliced strawberries and a few blueberries, 1 Tb lemon juice and a little Xylitol (or stevia). Simmer until mushy and let cool. This keeps well in the fridge for a few days.

In the meantime, I will work on perfecting my job here and persevere.

Trust you are all well and happy. Dot :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment