Tuesday 29 August 2017

New

Hello and welcome to a week of new things. Here at home the bins have new liners, the bed is in the process of having clean sheets put on it, and sadly I developed a new cough which has left me feeling and sounding bluurrh! I will be glad when I am back to feeling 100%. In the meantime, I have been able to experience and see new things happening around me. 



This recipe has been on the 'to do' list for a while and I decided to get in and make it. Broccoli bread. I have only found a Bread Roll recipe that I really like so far on the Low Carb woe and I am always looking and trying out new recipes.


I toasted a piece and had it with poached eggs, tomato sauce, parmi and mayo.
That was nice, but ...


... I preferred it better the next day. I smothered the bread with grated cheddar cheese and baked it well in the oven and covered it with scrambled eggs and mayo. It looks a bit colourless, but the broccoli bread makes up for it. 



This week I volunteered for 2 1/2 days in the local art and craft shop, The Arty Duck. The days were very busy and fulfilling and I really enjoyed myself. 


This order was not expected until next week, but my bag of new yarn arrived couple of days ago. The top hank has already been rolled into a ball and a cowel has been commenced. 


Over the weekend I tried out a new Induction Cooker that has been waiting for me to use. Wow, it is fast. I absolutely loved it and have been putting it to use.
Once hubby and I read the instructions we were able to use correctly. Hee, hee!!


On my morning walk today. 

... Dot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment