Tuesday 22 August 2017

On a roll

Hello and welcome to another week in the life of Dot's Tidbits. Last week was a whirlwind but today I am on a roll. I have cleaned the bathroom, even unhooked the shower curtains and they are on the line. There is a chance of showers today but I am prepared to keep an eye on the radar. 

And I am here (earlier), eating my breakfast. A lot has to do with not being distracted and sticking to the list (hee hee)!



So for breakfast today we just warmed a piece of Peanut Brownie in the microwave and topped it with yogurt, fresh strawberries and shredded coconut. Yum. 


A new soup recipe came to my attention this week. It is made with Red Onions so this adds a little sweetness to the soup.

4 red onions
2 Tb wine vinegar
3 cups water
2 ts beef stock powder

Set oven to 200 degrees. Cut onions in half, discarding paper peel that comes free. Place on a tray cut side up and drizzle with oil. Roast for 30 mins. Cool and slice (only the soft pieces). Place in a saucepan with remaining ingredients and boil for 10 mins. Season and serve with grated Parmesan. 




Try it, I am sure you will like it, and it's pink!!!



I put this together and isn't it cute?  A nice little vest for a nice little boy. 


Breakfast is gone, the washing machine is calling my attention, so off I go.

Have a wonderful week, hope all things work together well for you all ... Dot :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment