Tuesday 5 December 2017

Garden Plus


Hello. We have been having some lovely weather and the evenings have enticed me to get out into the garden. The seeds I raised indoors, in egg cartons, have been moved out somewhere in the garden. 


In the meantime, over the weekend I was gifted some seedlings from a friend who had an abundance of them. In the mix was aloe vera, mint, celery and tomatoes. I am excited to see how they will all fair and what I can bring to the table over summer. I am not sure how to grow celery so will have to do some research. 


Hubby and I have been out a couple of times for evening walks. We have had a few days of rain which was well received.


I am trying out some new herbal teas. This 'three mint' one was the first one to try. Very nice!


On the menu for lunch today were seed crackers. This is the second time around I have made them and I thinned them out more which made them nice and crispy. We had them with soup and dip.


Next week I will share with you a few things I have been doing in the craft corner. 

See you then ... Dot 








No comments:

Post a Comment