Tuesday 12 December 2017

In the craft corner


Good day!!! The warmer weather has arrived and folk are out in the summer gear. I thought I had better make up some more little girls dresses and so have made a few sizes in different colours. Not one of my dresses has been the same. It is a lot of fun making each one unique.



There is also one hanging in the shop window.




I crocheted a Soap Saver.




I also crocheted this cowl for a gift. I wouldn't mind getting one for myself. It is such a gorgeous colour, in fact I have added it to my 'wish list'. 




This morning I sewed the buttons onto this size 2 block cardigan. It is made with cotton yarn and so is soft to touch. 



Over the weekend hubby and I went for a drive with a picnic lunch in tow and pulled up at 'edge of the world' for coffee. We had to make the coffee in the car as it was windy out and there was a shower of rain coming over.

Christmas Day is just around the corner. Are you ready?

Dot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment