Tuesday 23 January 2018

Cool


Hello! We have been having some lovely weather. We wake up each day to warm temperatures and by the afternoon I am ready for an iced coffee. I have been making a huge jug of plunger coffee every few days, making 2 coffees with it for the 'now moment' and making the remainder into ice blocks. When I need to make up an iced coffee (or 2) I pop several coffee blocks into the blender along with a little water, sweeter and cream and wollaaaah!!!! Yum, so easy and nice.





It's often cooler outside than inside, so we are out on the deck on most occasions. I love having my first coffee for the day in the crisp morning air, so cool and peaceful.





And look what I picked from our garden! The first zucchini came inside and there are two more close behind. 




Fruit from the freezer to defrost and eat with pancakes. Made a delicious meal. The freeze box is tidy now (hee, hee).




Yes, I am knitting beanies. They are still selling over the summer and I need to restock the shelf. 




Look at that beautiful water, like a mirror. So coooool!

That's all for now. Enjoy your week ... Dot :)




No comments:

Post a Comment