Monday 8 January 2018

Things


Welcome to an early post from me, although it is just a day. I have a full day tomorrow and thought it best to get it out now rather than Wednesday.

I have completed a pretty size 8 cotton jumper. The beauty with cotton is that it can keep the wearer warm or cool when needed. The colour co-ordination was my design and I was pleased how they came together. 




And I have been crocheting apple cozies. Aren't they cute; and they work very well? No bruised apples!!!




I made several to put on display and filled them with tissue paper. The basket has made it into the window amongst the 'back to school' display.



We had family around for morning tea to celebrate a birthday. I whipped up some ham, cheese, Camembert and pickle bites and also some ginger creams topped with fresh raspberries. They went down very well with coffees all round.




Today I finally got some letters in the mail.




D2 joined me for my walk this morning as she had a later start for work. The water was not quite at full tide but was very nice to see.

Until next week, 

Keep well ... Dot :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment