Tuesday 30 January 2018

YUM



Oh, it was too nice to rinse, just yet, and I watched those blades!


Hello, and welcome to another week. Today is a bit cooler and the wind is about. It helps to dry the clothes in record time though.




I have started a new dish. Dot's Pot Luck Bowl. Every few days the fridge finds itself holding bits of leftover protein and vegetables. So it all goes in the fry pan and when cooked is topped with sour cream. Yummo! "Creativity Plus", in the kitchen. 

Tonight I have a packet of mince that needs using up tomorrow, so I start with frying off some onion, garlic, ginger and chilli in some coconut oil. Then I add the mince and when browned add any vegetables I can rake up. I wonder if there will be enough for tomorrow night?




This week hubby and I went on 'date night'. I succumbed to what hubby was having and enjoyed a 'Carb' meal, Chicken Phad Thai. It was delicious! May have to do that again!

We enjoyed our meal together parked by the sea. It was a beautiful evening.





Last week you saw me making iced coffees. The weather got extremely hot over the weekend and so I was making iced coffees a lot; for everyone.  I have found an easier way to make them now... Yummo!!!




Until next time ... be good ... Dot 








No comments:

Post a Comment