Tuesday 13 February 2018

Begins with T



Good morning Tuesday. Looks like we are going to have a sunny day but the first temperature I was hit with when I got out of bed was 10 degrees




This is finished but sad to say the orange vest I was going to make myself is now crossed off the list. I started it and the pattern was not written correctly and so it was very confusing to continue. I was disappointed but I got to work promptly and found another pattern I like. Now for the yarn, oh dear!!!




Some rhubarb made its way into my kitchen, so I found up the Low Carb recipe I had. It was Tart but smothered with cream was very Tasty.



New recipe for us this week. A high protein Tart. It was made up of 1kg fresh riccotta, heaps of Parmesan, 1 bag of spinach, eggs and topped with thin strips of sweet potato smothered in oil and baked for over an hour. I think next time I need a larger dish. I cut it into 9 serves and so we have it to tuck into over the next few days. It is delicious and only needs to be combined with a salad or hot mash. 




It is Tidy up week this week as we have an inspection tomorrow. The windows are getting washed tonight and I have yet to run the vacuum through from one end to the other.



Until next time, be good ... Dot :-)






1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dot for the secret valentine gift. I never guessed I would receive something from Tasmania - the other side of the world. I have never heard of an apple cozy before, you are very clever - I only dressmake- no knitting or crocheting

    ReplyDelete