Tuesday 20 February 2018

I Love ...



...going for my early morning walk. It's not that early as I head out the door as hubby leaves for work. I don't have to rush about it and get a lot done before I do. But I really enjoy getting out in the fresh air and loosen up any muscles that need a daily nudge. 




... coffee with cream. On this particular day we had a home inspection happening at 'ours' so I hung out at my mother-in-laws. And she has a coffee machine, so it was not long and I was enjoying the delights there.




...rain. When you have not had it for a while I miss it. This downpour was heavy but gentle at the same time as we are very close to Autumn and the rains are easy to endure.




...making butter. I find myself making a batch once a week. It never ceases to amaze me how the cream turns in just a few minutes into a delicious condiment. I use the food processor!!!




...hot lunch. When the weather turned a little colder it was easy to sit down to a hot lunch. MMM..warm the tummy. 




...games at meal time. One of us will usually set a game up before an another has sat down. It is a lot of fun and enjoy a few games each day. 

Until next week ... love life ...Dot :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment