Tuesday 6 February 2018

TO DO



Hello and welcome to another week in the life of Dot's Tidbits. One day soon I need to transplant the healthy bunch of young kale seedlings to a spot in the garden. Alongside these is also and great bunch of lettuce seedlings. The raspberry canes are looking like they have had their day and so I will remove them and refill their place.




Last month, as I find myself doing at the beginning of a new year, I made myself a 'to do' list. It certainly keeps me accountable and off to a good start. I managed to tick most of it off. I lost the pattern for the elephant I wanted to sew and I am still working on knitting the size 10 stripy jumper. I will post a pic when it is done. 




And this month, the new list. I have family visiting in a couple of weeks time so I have not overloaded it. 



I really need to start this vest for myself. I have a dress I like to wear in Autumn and this will team nicely with it. 




This collection of sock yarn was added to extremely well last year that the basket is overflowing. I have been asked for socks so I really need to get cracking and get some made. I have even made a start on one as you can see. Goodness, I will have to put it at the end of the bed!




All the best to you and yours, pop by next week ... Dot 

No comments:

Post a Comment