Tuesday 6 March 2018

AUTUMN



Good morning. Welcome to a new week and a new season. We just love Autumn. The mornings are cool, crisp and quiet as the wind drops. The days warm up beautifully and that makes it special. 

The leaves are starting to fall from the trees and it won't be long before there will be pretty carpets laid of them everywhere.




The walks by the foreshore have been tranquil. I just love it. You never know what you are going to find down there as it is never the same, even though I am mostly there the same time each day. 




We have been devouring some hot meals. I cooked some lamb shanks the other day and at this particular meal had tried a new recipe. All you need to do is line your baking dish with bacon up over the sides, fill it with raw mince, seasonings and sliced capsicum. Fold in the bacon and top with grated cheese. Bake for about 30 mins and enjoy. It is equally enjoyed with a salad or mash.



On my needles I have a new yarn. It is a blue-red colour and I am enjoying working with it.


That's it. I hope you can truly enjoy the season where you are...Dot 


No comments:

Post a Comment