Tuesday 27 March 2018

Happy Easter




Hello and welcome to another week. Easter will be here soon so I have found myself making some chocolate eats. On this occasion I had made a simple chocolate cake for a cake stall but it rose so high it split in many places and so we enjoyed some while it was warm and used the rest in desserts. I just broke up some cake and added a little yoghurt, cream, dark choc chips and fresh raspberries...mix gently and enjoy!






I have also been trying some flour-less microwave chocolate puddings and slowly getting it down-pat. It all depends on the dish you cook it in to get the best results.





This was a little better. I think we topped it with raspberries and choc chips along with that huge dollop of whipped cream...yum!




For a very quick bite, just make up a chocolate brownie and leave it in the fridge. When you feel like a piece, warm it in the microwave and top with cream and fresh fruit. It hits the spot!





With the weather turning a little cooler and we have been given lots of heavy rain and wind, folk are dressing warmer. My hands have been busy keeping the beanies in stock. 






Have a great weekend and Happy Easter to you all ... Dot 













No comments:

Post a Comment